J. Martin Preservations is a family run business based in Willingdon, serving East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent, South London and Surry with an array of damp proofing and timber treatment solutions. We also specialise in all aspects of plastering including colour rendering. Colour rendering has become one of our most common external coverings due to its benefits to the building, breathability, water resistance when using specific additives and fantastic finish result.
We offer up to 20 years guarantee for works carried out and can provide an insurance backed guarantee, on request.
Our services include;
- Rising and penetrating damp
- Basement & cellar conversions
- Cavity drainage systems
- Slurry tanking membranes
- Wet & dry rot treatments
- Woodworm treatments
- Condensation control
- Liquid plastics and surface membranes
- Colour rendering
- Skimming / set coat plastering
- Float and set
- Traditional Lime plastering
- All associated preparation work; Boarding timber framed buildings, internal plaster boarding, render removal etc...
All other associated building works undertaken by our professional team;
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Painting / Decorating